Field Technical Sales Representative (M/F)
Your MissionsAfter an integration course during which you will visit all the departments, and under the responsibility of the Sales Management, you will carry out the following missions in particular:
- Take charge of the management of an existing customer portfolio and develop it:
- Develop the loyalty of existing customers and develop the business: make visits or have regular contacts, discover the future needs of customers, propose our know-how and our new products
- Manage the contractual aspect of the managed portfolio for which you are responsible
- Take charge of prospecting and commercial development on your panel. Searching for prospects through different data sources and via contacts at the customers’ premises
- Conduct competitive intelligence on our markets (competitors’ proposals, target prices, etc.)
- Report any specific problems on the target markets to the sales management.
- In the permanent concern of optimizing your margin and in line with the company’s strategic direction, manage your offers as effectively as possible:
- Receive and analyze requests for quotations
- Negotiate prices
- Follow up and monitor ongoing business (with customers and/or internally)
- Manage the relationship between the customer and Tech Power Electronics:
- Resolve disputes and any potential blockages with other departments of the company
- Represent Tech Power Electronics to customers and prospects
- Carry out administrative tasks:
- Prepare visit reports
- Manage price requests and their follow-up via the CRM/OXELO
Your ProfileWith higher education (Bac +2 or higher) in the field of electronics, you have a training or a first successful experience of at least 3-5 years in B2B marketing of technical products. As a man or woman of the field, you represent and guarantee the marketing of our products and services. As a key player in our development, you rely on your determination, organization, negotiation skills, and results orientation to succeed in this evolving position over the medium and long term. Your Skills:
- Technical knowledge in power electronics and magnetism
- Proficiency in using computer tools
- You are fluent in English (B1 level required).
- Company mutual insurance and life insurance
- Contribution to the Collective Retirement Savings Plan
- Employee benefits and meal tickets
- Integration program across various departments over several weeks
- Availability of management
|Full-time, permanent contract
|Home office (proximity to major roadways)
|Depending on experience
|Experienced, minimum 2-3 years
TECH POWER ELECTRONICS FRANCE bénéficie d’une expertise en composants et en électronique de puissance (transformateurs, convertisseurs d’énergie) qui lui vaut d’être reconnue et de travailler pour des clients de grandes renommées sur le marché de l’industrie, l’énergie, l’aéronautique, le nucléaire, le ferroviaire…
Notre ambition: Favoriser l’initiative et la créativité pour continuer à s’améliorer et fournir une réponse de qualité à notre marché.
Pour affirmer notre leadership en approfondissant notre savoir faire et en développant des pratiques responsables, nous avons créé « Open Institute » dont la vocation est de favoriser un environnement porteur pour assurer l’émergence et le développement d’innovations utiles et éco-citoyennes.
Afin de continuer à avancer ensemble et pour partager toujours plus de technicité, nous recherchons un-e
If you are looking for a varied and independent job and are interested, we look forward to receiving your application.
Envoyer CV et Lettre de Motivation à Jackie BELLOCHE – ZI les Plaines –
39 570 COURLAOUX ou