Itinerant Sales Representative (M/F)
After an integration course during which you will visit all the departments, and under the responsibility of the Sales Management, you will carry out the following missions in particular:
- Take charge of the management of an existing customer portfolio and develop it:
- Develop the loyalty of existing customers and develop the business: make visits or have regular contacts, discover the future needs of customers, propose our know-how and our new products
- Manage the contractual aspect of the managed portfolio for which you are responsible
- Take charge of prospecting and commercial development on your panel. Searching for prospects through different data sources and via contacts at the customers’ premises
- Conduct competitive intelligence on our markets (competitors’ proposals, target prices, etc.)
- Report to the sales management any specific problems on the target markets.
- In the permanent concern of the optimization of its margin and in the strategic line of the company, manage its offers as well as possible:
- Receive and analyze requests for quotations
- Negotiate prices
- Follow up and monitor ongoing business (with customers and/or internally)
- Manage the relationship between the customer and Tech Power Electronics :
- Resolve disputes and blockages with other departments of the company
- Represent Tech Power Electronics to customers and prospects
- Carry out administrative tasks:
- Make the reports of visits
- Manage price requests and their follow-up via the CRM /OXELO
Your portfolio will be established on the whole French territory and bordering countries (Switzerland, Italy, Spain, Belgium).
With a higher education (Bac +2 or +) in the field of electronics, you have a training or a first successful experience of at least 3/5 years in the BtoB marketing of technical products.
As the direct contact of our group, you represent and guarantee the marketing of our products and services. As an active participant in our development, you will rely on your pugnacity, your organization, your negotiation skills and your results orientation to succeed in this position; to develop your mission in the medium or long term
- Technical knowledge in power electronics and magnetism
- Use of standard computer tools
- You are fluent in English (B1 level required)
Some benefits of the position:
- Company mutual insurance and life insurance
- Contribution to the Collective Retirement Savings Plan
- CE and meals tickets
- Integration through the various departments
- Availability of the management
Send CV and Cover letter to Jackie BELLOCHE – ZI les Plaines – 39 570 COURLAOUX or firstname.lastname@example.org
TECH POWER ELECTRONICS FRANCE bénéficie d’une expertise en composants et en électronique de puissance (transformateurs, convertisseurs d’énergie) qui lui vaut d’être reconnue et de travailler pour des clients de grandes renommées sur le marché de l’industrie, l’énergie, l’aéronautique, le nucléaire, le ferroviaire…
Notre ambition: Favoriser l’initiative et la créativité pour continuer à s’améliorer et fournir une réponse de qualité à notre marché.
Pour affirmer notre leadership en approfondissant notre savoir faire et en développant des pratiques responsables, nous avons créé « Open Institute » dont la vocation est de favoriser un environnement porteur pour assurer l’émergence et le développement d’innovations utiles et éco-citoyennes.
Afin de continuer à avancer ensemble et pour partager toujours plus de technicité, nous recherchons un-e
If you are looking for a varied and independent job and are interested, we look forward to receiving your application.
Envoyer CV et Lettre de Motivation à Jackie BELLOCHE – ZI les Plaines –
39 570 COURLAOUX ou