Purchasing Manager (M/F)
Under the responsibility of the Operations Department, you will be in direct contact with the group and you will implement the established strategies and consolidate the reporting elements.
Assisted by the staff attached to you, you are in charge of ensuring and organizing the following missions
In direct relation with the group, participate in the elaboration of strategies, implement them and consolidate the reporting elements
Lead and manage the Purchasing Process and the team
- Decide and implement the actions necessary to achieve the objectives
- Manage and organize the performance of your team
- Manage the process and indicators related to the function
Guarantee supplier performance
- Qualify suppliers in terms of quality, costs and deadlines
- Manage and optimize the supplier panel
- Manage tenders, selection and negotiation
- Identify and realize gains on purchases including ancillary costs
- Supervise the performance of suppliers, particularly strategic ones
- Establish and implement purchasing contracts
- Manage risks and secure supplies
- Prospecting for new markets, finding out about potential new suppliers
Your ProfilYou have a higher education degree (Bac +3/4) with a specialization in Purchasing, and you have a first successful experience of 5 years in a similar function in a technical products manufacturing industry. As the driving force behind the performance of Tech Power Electronics and the compliance of the products purchased, you will rely on your analytical skills, your organization, your negotiation skills and your results orientation to succeed in this position.
- Mastery of purchasing related practices,
- Working in multidisciplinary and international teams,
- Know how to anticipate needs,
- Know how to qualify and manage priorities,
- English (B2 level required).
Some benefits of the position:
- Company mutual insurance and life insurance
- Contribution to the Collective Retirement Savings Plan
- CE and meals tickets
- Integration through the various departments
- Availability of the management
If you are looking for a varied and independent job and are interested, we look forward to receiving your application.
Send CV and Cover letter to
ZI les Plaines
39 570 COURLAOUX or