Key Account Manager (H/F)
Your missionsAfter an induction period during which you will visit all departments, you will join the 5-strong sales department and report to the Sales Manager, where you will be responsible for the following tasks:
Manage and develop an existing customer portfolio:
- Retain existing customers and develop business with them: make regular visits and contacts, propose our know-how and new products.
- Conduct Business Review visits with strategic customers
- Manage the contractual aspect of the managed portfolio for which he/she is responsible
- Take charge of all prospecting and sales development in a given geographical area. Search for prospects through various data sources and customer contacts.
- Conduct competitive intelligence on our markets (competitors’ proposals, Target prices, etc.).
- Report specific problems in target markets to sales management.
The Key Account Manager is responsible for controlling his/her sales margin, and for checking the profitability of his/her portfolio.
In line with the company’s strategy and with a constant concern to optimize this margin, manage bids as effectively as possible:
- Receive and analyze quotation requests
- Negotiate prices
- Follow-up and monitor ongoing business (with customers and/or internally).
- Manage « Partner » and « Stratégic » Customers
- Carry out local follow-up on customers (at least 4 times a year for « Partner »)
- Identify and analyze risks and opportunities for the customer portfolio (keep abreast of developments, projects, the customer environment, etc.).
- Be responsible for and guarantee customer development according to the established Roadmap (3-year development vision).
Managing customer relations with Tech Power Electronics:
- Resolve disputes and blockages with other company departments
- Represent Tech Power Electronics to customers and prospects
Perform administrative tasks:
- Make visit reports
- Manage price requests and their follow-up on CRM /OXELO
- Initiate the quarterly Roadmap and update the status of NBOs.
- Organize Business Reviews
Your ProfilWith a higher education qualification (Bac +2 or +) in electronics, you have at least 3/5 years’ training or initial successful experience in BtoB sales of technical products. A man or woman in the field, you will represent and guarantee the sales of our products and services. As a key player in our development, you will rely on your pugnacity, organization, negotiating skills and results orientation to succeed in this position.
- Perfect application of Pack Office
- Technical knowledge of power electronics and magnetism
- Professional level of English (level B1 essential)
Type of contrat: Full time Undeterminated Contract
Location: Home Office
If you are looking for a varied and independent job and are interested, we look forward to receiving your application.
Send CV and Cover letter to
ZI les Plaines
39 570 COURLAOUX or